The Association of Greek Geologists organizes courses for graduated geologists with the aim to guide new colleagues into their first steps in the geologist’s profession. The instructors will try to present the projects and applications that require the geologist presence.
The participants will gain experience in the following fields:
- GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE GEOLOGIST’S PROFESSION
- SATELLITE APPLICATIONS, TECHNICAL GEOLOGY, GEOLOGICAL MAPPING
- DEPOSIT RESEARCH AND ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- ENERGY (HYDROCARBONS-GEOTHERMY)
- WATER RESOURCES – RESEARCH AND THE ROLE OF GEOLOGIST